How to Enable LTE on Google Pixel Watch : One of the more surprising things about Google’s first smartwatch, the Pixel Watch, is that you can buy an LTE version of it. Since this is Google’s first attempt to get into the smartwatch market, many people didn’t really think that this would be available.
But having an LTE-enabled Pixel Watch has a lot of benefits, like letting you leave your phone at home when you go for a run. This is also helped by the fact that you can connect many of the best Bluetooth earbuds.
How to Setup LTE on Google Pixel Watch
If you want to set up LTE on Pixel Watch, you’ll probably be given the option to do so when you first set it up. But if you have to reset your Pixel Watch or buy one on the second-hand (or used) market, you might not see this option. Even if you skipped this step the first time, here’s how to set up LTE on Pixel Watch:
- Swipe down on the watch face of your Pixel Watch to bring up the Quick Settings panel.
- Tap the gear icon (Settings).
- Click Connection.
- Select Mobile.
- Check to see if “status” is set to “On.”
- Open the Google Pixel Watch app on the phone that is paired with your Pixel Watch.
- Use Mobile Network.
- Select Make a new account.
- Tap Set up a new profile via your cellular carrier.
- Follow the steps on the Pixel Watch screen to set up LTE.
After a few moments, you’ll see that your Pixel Watch is now connected to LTE. This means that you no longer have to be connected to Wi-Fi to get notifications. Depending on your provider, the process should only take a few minutes.