How to Reset Google Pixel Watch : Since new devices come out all the time, this means that with new updates, we can enjoy new features and a lower risk of security flaws. But there are times when you install a new app or update and your devices start acting up.
This way of thinking can be used for almost anything, since all of our devices are really just computers in different sizes. This includes Google’s new smartwatch, the Pixel Watch, and you might need to know how to reset it.
How to Reset Google Pixel Watch 2022
If you need to reset your Pixel Watch, you can do so in three different ways. The first one needs the Google Pixel Watch app to be installed on the Android phone that the Pixel Watch is paired with.
How to Reset Google Pixel Watch 2022 : First Way
- On your phone, open the Google Pixel Watch app.
- Scroll down and click System.
- Tap “Reset” to disconnect the watch.
- Tap the switch next to Erase downloaded SIM if you need to.
- Tap the button that says “Reset.”
- Follow the steps on the screen to move forward with the reset.
How to Reset Google Pixel Watch 2022 : Second Way
The next way to reset your Pixel Watch is pretty easy, and as long as you have the device on hand, you can do it right on the watch. And here’s how to do that:
- Swipe down on the watch face of your Pixel Watch to bring up the Quick Settings panel.
- Tap the gear icon (Settings).
- Scroll down and click System.
- Again, scroll down and tap “Disconnect & reset.”
- To confirm, tap the OK button.
When you press the checkmark button on your Pixel Watch, everything will be deleted. This includes any apps you have installed and the eSIM profile if you are trying to reset the LTE Pixel Watch. Once it’s done, you’ll see the original setup screen on your Pixel Watch, and Android’s Fast Pair feature on your phone may ask you to do it again. If you don’t want to set up the Pixel Watch with your phone again, you can just ignore this prompt.
How to Reset Google Pixel Watch 2022 : Third Way
Google’s “Find My Device” feature is the last thing you can do to reset your Pixel Watch. This is like Apple’s Find My Network in that it lets you find any devices that are signed into your Google account or have been. Even though the screenshots below are from the Android app, you can do the same things on your computer using a web browser. You can remotely reset Pixel Watch by searching for “Google Find My Device” and logging in with your Google account.
- Find My Device is an app that you can get from the Google Play Store.
- Find My apps
- When you first open the app, tap Precise and While using the app to give the app permission to use your device’s location services.
- Sign in with the same Google account you use to control your Pixel Watch.
- At the top of the page, choose your Pixel Watch from the list of devices.
- At the bottom of the page, tap Google Pixel Watch.
- Tap Erase Device from the list of things you can do.
- To confirm, tap the Erase Device button.
After you confirm that you want to delete everything from the Pixel Watch, there’s nothing else you can do. The main goal of Google’s Find My Device website and app is to help people who have lost or forgotten where they put their devices. As long as your device is still online, you can even see it on a map and figure out where it is. But if the device was turned off or the battery ran out, the app and website will only show its last known location before it was turned off or the battery ran out.